Glavni meni

sony ps3 kupujem

Započeo Shao-lin, 25 Novembar, 2011, 11:34

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

zivchany

Ima moj komsija ps3 od 40 g , kucno koriscena ko nova ...aj cu da ga pitam koliko trazi za nju...

zivchany

Evo i cene 180e i nije cipovana ili kako se to vec zove.... [neampojma] [neampojma] [neampojma]

Major

UFF

jel krekovao neko odavde nintendo wii ?
Drugar kupio pa pita da li je se neko igrao sa njim

Major

con3

Citat: Gaspar poslato 26 Novembar, 2011, 23:50
Mora da bude software verzija ispod 3.5.5
Da to si upravu i onda nemozes da igras novije igre dok neizadje nova verzija.

Major

Citat: con3 poslato 05 Decembar, 2011, 13:59

Ovo nema veze s vezom. Moj PS3 je krekovan, isto neka verzija 3.5.2 recimo i buraz igra sve nove igre bez problema.

Gašpar

Ne mogu da se igraju igre poput PES12, NBA 2K12 i slicno...

Major

Moci ce i one da se igraju, samo da se saceka jos malkice :D

con3

Citat: MajorSoul poslato 05 Decembar, 2011, 15:10

Ovo nema veze s vezom. Moj PS3 je krekovan, isto neka verzija 3.5.2 recimo i buraz igra sve nove igre bez problema.

Kako nema veze s vezom ?

aco.paun

Citat: MajorSoul poslato 05 Decembar, 2011, 15:10

Ima veze, Sony izbacuje nove verzije dashboarda ili kako se vec zove i trazi updateovanje na te verzije kako bi najnovije igre koje dolaze mogle da se igraju. Ja imam xbox360 pa moram da uradim update otprilike jednom u 6 meseci.

Major

Ma znam to ali isto tako se i samo proces crack-ovanja menja. Prvo je bio program na usb, zatim je samo instaliran program, tako da nece biti problema. Mozda nece moci isti dan da se igraju najnovije igre, ali ce se igrati. Jednom kad su uspeli da ga provale, sad je gotovo :)

despic

klasican divljak

Major

Sony 2 - MILF
Sony 3 - teen

Pa ko sta voli :D

UFF

Drugar kupio ps3 za klinca i ne da mu da se igra dok traje skolska godina :) tako da ja mogu da ga uzmem da predjem mgs

jel krekovao neko od vas sam da se ne drkam nego da vam donesem pa da uradimo to zajedno uz vopi
?
gasa je platio, skijas nije hteo da krekuje a major?

ili dajte neki detaljni link pa da uradim to sam

Kengur

Kupis krek, a mozes i kristal cujem da se valja vec mesecima po Beogradu, istrtas ga, pola posmrces, pola mu sasusjes u kuler :) Stvar resena, toliko se uradi da cita igrice iz 2020 god :)

Uncle Bob

Kupujem italijansku karticu nebitna mreza
VITA EST MILITIA SUPER TERRAM

Major

Citat: UFF poslato 08 Septembar, 2012, 21:06
Drugar kupio ps3 za klinca i ne da mu da se igra dok traje skolska godina :) tako da ja mogu da ga uzmem da predjem mgs

jel krekovao neko od vas sam da se ne drkam nego da vam donesem pa da uradimo to zajedno uz vopi
?
gasa je platio, skijas nije hteo da krekuje a major?

ili dajte neki detaljni link pa da uradim to sam

Kao sto sam ti poslao, mozes sam da se drkas ali proces traje + ja se ne bih igrao sa tudjim stvarima ;D
Kupi konzolu, zovi onog decka da ti sredi i igraj se kad hoces i koliko hoces ;)

UFF

ma kakav bre decko kakav bencmark forum kakae picke materine ce uradim bre to sve sam

odoh danas po konzolu a onda:

ATTENTION – Do not upgrade the firmware of your PS3 to v3.56 or higher!!
It must be in 3.55 or lower!

Hardware Required:
Click here to see full text

Instructions for formatting a USB drive in "FAT 32":

Software needed:
- Kmeaw's PUP (PS3 operating system customized)
- Multiman v04.05.00 or higher (this is the backup manager) (im using the "FULL" version. What that means is that, Multiman already have the covers for the games. You can use the "BASE" version and download the covers that you need later )

Software Instructions:
1 - Make sure that your PS3 is on the official version 3.55 or lower.

Instructions to verify the version of the PS3:
1.1 - Turn on the PS3 (obviously). Once it starts, go to the left to find the "Settings" section. Now go down until you find "System Settings" and press . Go down again until you find "System Information", press again  and check the version (if not in the version 3.55 you have to update) .

Instructions to update the PS3 to the official version 3.55 (if already in version 3.55, go to step "Instructions to update the PS3 to version 3.55 'CFW'"):
1 - Copy the file "PS3UPDAT_OFW.PUP" (in the end of this thread you can find a URL/Link to download the original 3.55 PUP) to the folder inside the USB drive "PS3/UPDATE /" and change the name to "PS3UPDAT.PUP.
2 - Turn off the PS3 (press the button "Playstation" until the screen goes black with only two options. Select "Turn off the system". We now need to enter the "System Recovery Mode”.
3 - With the PS3 off, press the button "Power" of the console (and do not let go until it turns off).
4 – Press again the "Power" of the PS3, but now you will hear a beep and then two beeps (when you hear the two beeps…release the button and the PS3 will start the “Recovery Mode”).
5 - Insert the USB drive in one of the USB ports of the PS3.
6 - Connect the controller to the PS3 with the USB cable and press the "Playstation" button to activate it.
7 – Now go to the last option "System Update" and press . The PS3 will ask you to press the buttons "Start" + "Select" to activate the search for the "update". The conditions of the install will appear, go to the right and select "Accept". There will be a question asking if you want to turn off the PS3 after the update or if you want only to start it (select "Start"). Now the PS3 will update the system (it will start normally without you having to leaving the Recovery Mode manually, if you see more indications of the kind of "found an HDMI connection" or whatever ... just follow the instructions).

Instructions to update the PS3 to version 3.55 "CFW":
1 - Repeat the previous step "1" with the difference of using "PS3UPDAT_Kmeaw.PUP" instead of "OFW" (it can only be one “PS3UPDAT.PUP" in this folder, in this case has to be the "PS3UPDAT_Kmeaw.PUP" with the name changed to" PS3UPDAT.PUP”).
2 - Copy the file "Multiman v04.05.00 (8XXXXXXXX).pkg" (you need to extract the "RAR" file, use "Winrar" or other similar program) (in the end of this thread you can find a URL/Link to download) to the root of the USB drive.
3 - Repeat the previous steps from the "2" to "7”.
4 - After the update you will notice that it has appeared two new folders in the "Game" section. One says "*Install Packages Files" (which will serve to install the programs to copy the games) and another that says "*/app_home/PS3_GAME" (which will only serve to start the games). Go to "*Install Packages Files" and press . Install the "Multiman v04.05.00 (8XXXXXXXX).pkg”. Now you will find an icon named "Multiman" (this will be your backup manager that will allow you to copy your games into the PS3 and out of it).
5 - Remove your USB drive from your PS3.
6 - Turn off the PS3 by pressing the "PlayStation" and select "System Shutdown".

Instructions to copy (make backups) games for the PS3 hard drive:
1 - Turn on your PS3.
2 - Enter into the "Multiman".
3 - Now we will get a warning about how the software that is not an official and as such, install it at your own risk (bla bla bla). (press ).
4 - (Now it will do a automatic scann to see if there are already game backups) When you finally enter, you will see a design similar to the XMB of the PS3. However, you can change the look of it and even the Theme (change the theme on the options). (Press the "L1" to change how it looks).
5 - Insert the disc game that you want on your PS3. Now the "Multiman" will read the disc ... and display the game (the disc inserted on your PS3 will normally appear first on the game list, and there is also a icon of a disc to warn you).
6 - Press the  to open the "options" of the game. Choose the option "Copy" . Multiman will ask you if you want copy the game to the PS3 internal hard drive (select "yes").
7 - After finishing the copy press  to return to the manager. When you return, you will notice that the game appears twice ... this is normal, since in addition to the copy, the manager recognizes the disc too. To know which is which, simply select one of the games and on the bottom of the manager you will find icons of "HDD” or "Disc" (you can also find the information of the free space you have left on your PS3).

Instructions to copy the games from the PS3 hard drive or the game disc into a USB/external drive (which will also need to be in FAT32):
1 - To copy the game disc directly to the flash drive or external hard drive without going first to the PS3 hard drive, just do the previous step "6", but with the difference that instead of selecting "yes", select "no”. You will see a similar option, but now the question of whether to copy the “USB # 1” (select "yes") (you might have a reminder that all files larger than 4GB will be divided in several pieces (select "yes ")...games that have those files , will appear with a "_" before the name. Normally this games can only be played on the internal hdd).
1 - To copy from the PS3 hard drive to a flash drive or external hard drive, do the previous step "6". This time it will ask if you want to copy directly to the “USB # 1" (because it’s the only place where you can copy off the hard drive). Select "yes".

Instructions to copy the games from a USB/external drive to the hard drive of the PS3:

1 - Insert the USB/external drive in the USB ports on the PS3.
2 - The manager will automatically recognize the game(s). Repeat previous "6" of before.

Instructions for starting a game:

1 - Make sure that you have a original game inside your PS3.
2 - (inside the manager) Select the game you want and press  (the manager will go out automatically).
3 - Go up (where it should be the original game) and you will find the selected game. Press  and play it

Instructions to block $ony's queries for your console info:

When we turn on our consoles (and its only connected to the Internet without being connected to PSN) we received a request for information from $ony servers (specifically for our FM + Console ID + Login ID + Password).

And when we connect to PSN ... basically the servers have access to all information on our console...

So to block queries from $ony servers, I made another "tutorial for newbies":

1 - (on Windows) start the "CMD" and type "ipconfig / all". Press "Enter".
2 - Look for "Default Gateway" or "DHCP Server" and you will find some numbers in front (something like "192.168.1.254"). This number is the address of your router, copy that number to the notepad or something.
3 - Now open your browser and type in the address box the number of your router (it will open the Settings page of your router).
4 - Usually asks for a "username" and "password". If no one has altered the data, just search the model of your router and you will find the standard "username" and "password".
5 - Now go to the section of the firewall (depending on the router, the location may vary... it can be in the parental control, on the filter, etc.. Read your router's manual to know the exact location) and add the following addresses to be blocked:
- “auth.np.ac.playstation.net "
- "ena.net.playstation.net"
- "mercury.dl.playstation.net"
- "nsx.np.dl.playstation.net"
- "tmdb.np.dl.playstation.net"
- "us.np.stun.playstation.net"
- "xmb.dl.playstation.net"

(your router now will block queries coming from these addresses )

UFF

ili vako:

Ok i see a lot of people asking what is the best and easiest way to jailbreak their ps3.
Their are other tuts here but they seem to be confused about the whole patching their
firmware. The method i will show you will involve a pre patched pup. So you wont have
to worry about doing this.

Now in this tutorial i will explain to you how to flash your ps3 with the required jailbroken
pup, then install MultiMAN, BDEMU2, BlackboxFTP, OpenPS3FTP, and REBUG 3.72 spoof.

Here is what you will need.

1. ps3
2. usb stick formated to fat 32
3. ps3 on fimware 3.55 or below
4. ps3 official 3.55 firmware (download below)
5. kmeaw 3.55 pre patched pup (download below)
6. the ability to read
7. Winrar or UnrarX (download below)

Now lets start.

Part 1

Installing Official Sony Firmware 3.55

(if your already on 3.55 and not jailbroken. skip to part 2)

Ok so your not on firmware 3.55, then you will need to download a official firmware 3.55.
This can be found here.

http://www.ps3hax.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=557

Now that you have downloaded the above pup, create a folder on your usb stick (fat 32)
called PS3. Then in that folder create another folder named UPDATE. Then Place your
update in there. So it should look like this.

X:/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

Now update via recovery menu or the xmb. If you dont know how to access recovery menu
then here is a video.

(note this is not my video, just a random video i found on youtube)

How to get the Recovery Menu on your PS3 - YouTube

Part 2

Installing Custom Firmware Kmeaw

Ok so your on 3.55 official Sony firmware. Now it is time to install a CFW / MFW aka
custom firmware / modified firmware

This is going to be the same as part 1. You will download a pre patched cfw (KMEAW)
This is the most stable and best firmware for someone new to jailbreaking.

Download kmeaw from one of the links below.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0YHICGI

http://www.mediafire.com/?jyddh65v4ro210s

After you have downloaded this, then you will need to extract the pup from the rar file
this is where you will need winrar for windows or unrar for mac.

here are the links

Winrar (for windows)

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

UnrarX (for mac)

http://www.unrarx.com/

Now that you have downloaded the above pup, and extracted it, create a folder on your usb stick (fat 32)
called PS3. Then in that folder create another folder named UPDATE. Then Place your
update in there. So it should look like this.

X:/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

Now update via recovery menu or the xmb.

Congradulations, you are now jailbroken your ps3. Now i warn you
DO NOT UPDATE FOR ANY REASON.

Part 3

Installing Your Backup Manager (MultiMAN)

Now that we have jailbroken your ps3, you should now have 2 extra icons in your xmb
under the game catagory. Install PKG Files and App_home/ PS3 Game.

Now time to install your backup manager. There are a few to choose from.
The one I will have you install is multiMAN because it is the best.

multiMAN download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ja54y2

now that we have downloaded multiMAN put it on the root of your usb stick. It should
look like this.

X:/multiman.pkg

Put the flash drive in your ps3 and navigate to install pkg files. Install multiMAN.
now you should see multiMAN under the catagory game in the XMB.

Part 4 (this is no longer needed if you installed mmCM from the link above)

Installing BDEMU2

This is required for multiMAN to work correctly.

BDEUM2 download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3eksu

Next same as we did multiMAN. We will put it in the root of your usb stick.
It should look like this.

X:/BDEMU2.pkg

Install it. You wont see any icon in the XMB for this.

Next go into multiMAN settings and go to bd-emulator
and set it to hermes. (this will be for playing split games)

Now you have successfully installed your backup manager.

Part 5 (optional)

Installing FTP To Your PS3

Install Blackbox FTP or Openps3ftp. The video below there is showing how to use
Blackbox. (note also not my video just a random one i picked to show
how to use the program)

I suggest Openps3ftp as it is faster. Also if you use openps3ftp you will need to set the
username to "root"

BlackboxFTP download

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7tiiihuco9cdta

OpenPS3FTP

http://ps3.dashhacks.com/downloads/openps3ftp

Next to install the same as we did the other pkg's

X:/BlackboxFTP.pkg

or

X:/OpenPS3FTP.pkg

now if you chose to install OpenPS3FTP instead of Blackbox
then your icon will be in network catagory instead of game.

Now i suggest using downloading Filezilla to use on the computer end.

here is a link for that

http://filezilla-project.org/

How to use BlackBox FTP 1.2 on 3.55 - YouTube

Part 6 (optional) (NO NEED FOR THIS UNTIL REBUG UPDATES THEIR SPOOF)

Installing REBUG 4.00 Spoof

I suggest you install a spoofer to keep from unwanted updates.
I cannot provide you with a direct download link for this. (to respect Team Rebug)
But you can get it yourself by visiting the link below.

Attention: if the spoof links are not working then see the first post on the rebug home page

http://rebug.me

ok so a couple of people are having trouble understanding about the spoof download.
so here it goes. Go to the REBUG site and choose the 4.00 spoof for 3.55. Then you will
have a file on your computer that is a rar file. Extract it, now you will have a text file with
links. Choose a link from the text file and copy it to your web browser then hit enter, and
you will be taken to the download of the spoof.

Install this the same way you did the other pkg files

X:/spoof.pkg

Then follow the on screen instructions. You will Need to hold down L1 + X. Now give the spoof
time to install. It might seem like its froze but it is not. Then when its done it will prompt you
to reboot. Go to system settings and check the version number should now be 4.00. (this is correct)
You are still on 3.55. You are only making your ps3 think that it is on 4.00 to keep it from being
updated. Also leave the spoofer in the xmb game menu, so that it can easily be uninstalled.

Part 7

Backing Up A Game With MultiMAN

Insert the game you wish to backup to your ps3. You can back up games to a external
hard drive, but it also must be formated to fat 32.

Now that you have a game in your ps3. I suggest you choose a older game so that we
dont have problems. Just until you get the hang of it. Launch multiMAN. hover over the
game and hit triangle on the ps3 controller. If you are backing up to internal choose yes.
If you wish to back up to external choose no, and you will be asked if you want to do external
choose yes.

Ok so now the game is backed up. Eject the disc and put in another. Now in multiMAN
choose the game that you backed up. It should kick you back to the XMB. This is normal.
Now the disc that you have in the drive should be labeled as the game you selected in
multiMAN.

Enjoy playing Backups.

Part 8 (optional)

Backing up a game that requires a update and a eboot fix.

Alright so you want to play a game that is requires a fix. For this example I am going to use
Mortal Kombat 9. This game is a post 3.55 firmware game so it will require a game update,
EBOOT and DFENGINE.SPRX file replacement.

1. back up the game (mk9)
2. now you will need to download update 1.01 for your version of the game. eg BLUS OR BLES.
The update will be in pkg format. Now you will put it on the root of your usb drive. And install.
3. Now you need to download the Eboot Fix, and in this case also DFENGINE.SPRX. This can
easily be found by searching for example "mk9 3.55 fix".
4. Next you will replace thos files via ftp. Or if you have a external hard drive then hook it to
the computer and replace the files.
5. Now to change the PARAM.SFO (dont worry about this multiMAN will do this for you)

Eboots are located at GAMES/BLUS****/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

hope that clears that part up a little bit.