Glavni meni

Tema za muziku.

Započeo Kengur, 17 Oktobar, 2010, 22:47

0 članova i 4 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

nano

nano

Dragana friz

UFF

Dragana friz

Pesma se zove Roðeni, a poznata je i kao Bato  :)

Taraba

The band is just fantastic that is really what i think. oh by the way which one's pink?

Dragana friz

CBRR1

stilgar

Da ne zaboravimo ni Dark side of the moon i Time (my favorite) :)
Pink Floyd - Time

stilgar

i za ljubitelje para i saksofona :)
Money - Pink Floyd (1973)
i da iskoristim priliku da upoznam mladje clanove sa istorijom :)

"Money" was the sixth track from English progressive rock band Pink Floyd's 1973 album "The Dark Side Of The Moon". Written by bassist Roger Waters, it opened Side Two of the original vinyl LP, and is the only song on the album to enter the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 13. "Money" is particularly notable for its unusual 7/4 time signature, its distinctive bassline and the seven-beat 'loop' of money-related sound effects that opens the track: coins clinking, a cash register ringing, etc. The song is also notable for its dramatic change to 4/4 time for an extended guitar solo. Guitarist David Gilmour suggested the change in time signature was likely introduced to make things a little easier for him. The first of three choruses which compose his solo was recorded using real-time double-tracking. That is, Gilmour played the chorus nearly identically in two passes recorded to two different tracks of a multi-track tape machine. The doubled effect for the third chorus was created using automatic (or 'artificial') double-tracking (ADT). The song was re-recorded for the 1981 Pink Floyd album, "A Collection Of Great Dance Songs", because Capitol Records refused to license the track to Columbia Records in the United States. With the help of producer James Guthrie, Gilmour re-recorded the song, providing vocals and playing all the instruments except saxophone. Dick Parry again contributed the sax solo, reprising his role on the original recording. Drums were programmed into a drum machine. "The Dark Side Of The Moon" (an allusion to lunacy, rather than astronomy), was the eighth studio album by Pink Floyd, released in March 1973. The album was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in two sessions, between May 1972 and January 1973. The band were assigned staff engineer Alan Parsons (who later formed The Alan Parsons Project), who had worked as assistant tape operator on "Atom Heart Mother", and who had also gained experience as a recording engineer on The Beatles' "Abbey Road" and "Let It Be". The recording sessions made use of some of the most advanced studio techniques of the time. The studio was capable of 16-track mixes, which offered a greater degree of flexibility than the eight- or four-track mixes they had previously used, although the band often used so many tracks that to make more space available, second-generation copies were made. "The Dark Side Of The Moon" was an immediate success, topping the Billboard 200 for one week. It subsequently remained in the charts for 741 weeks from 1973 to 1988, longer than any other album in history. With an estimated 45 million copies sold, it is Pink Floyd's most commercially successful album and one of the best-selling albums worldwide. It has twice been remastered and re-released, and has been covered by several other acts. In addition to its commercial success, "The Dark Side Of The Moon" is one of Pink Floyd's most popular albums among fans and critics, and is frequently ranked as one of the greatest rock albums of all time.

Plazma Keks

sve sam ja to kacio.... ehh

Slaninar

Jo¹ peMzionerskih hitova (uz koje su se Va¹i baba i deda mo¾da upoznali)  :)

Lou Reed & John Cale - Waiting for the Man - Bataclan '72
montoya: hornet mesa vodu i ulje
Hurricane: Sipaj ulje i u hladnjak, dobijes uljaru i problem resen

stilgar

Plazma Keks

e ti penzioner, i to sam kacio...
vidi se da su vas godine pregazile.

stilgar

Ako mora Lou Reed onda evo. Preporucuje se slusanje pod dejstvom nekih tecnih ili dimnih pomocnih sredstava :)
The Velvet Underground- Venus in Furs

stilgar

Citat: Plazma Keks poslato 19 Novembar, 2012, 18:04

dobro necu vise al nije lose da se podsetimo, novi clanovi gledaju samo zadnje strane ko ce da lista sve :)

Slaninar

Citat: stilgar poslato 19 Novembar, 2012, 18:13
Ako mora Lou Reed onda evo. Preporucuje se slusanje pod dejstvom nekih tecnih ili dimnih pomocnih sredstava :)

Nabavljenih od lika iz prethodne Reedove pesme?  :)

Kupujmo domaæe...
Pekinška patka - Sive eminencije
montoya: hornet mesa vodu i ulje
Hurricane: Sipaj ulje i u hladnjak, dobijes uljaru i problem resen

Plazma Keks

Citat: stilgar poslato 19 Novembar, 2012, 18:14
Citat: Plazma Keks poslato 19 Novembar, 2012, 18:04

dobro necu vise al nije lose da se podsetimo, novi clanovi gledaju samo zadnje strane ko ce da lista sve :)
ma ja skrecem paznju na pesme koje sam ja kacio ;D
meni ne smeta. sto se mene tice, ta muzika nikada nece biti zaboravljena i zao mi je jedino sto se nisam rodio kad je bila aktuelna. jbt, isao bih na koncerte: led cepelina, dorsa, frenk zape, pink flojda itd itd..