Glavni meni

Korona virus u Srbiji!!! Kovid-19, propaganda ili smrtonosni virus?

Započeo milomir22, 11 Mart, 2020, 20:59

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

UFF

lazicu lazicu apokalipsa se planira unapred a ne tako kao amater
meni je jedino zao sto nisu zombiji u pitanju jer sam se za nju spremao ali jebi ga daj sta das  [rofl]

eclipse4

Citat: SSZGO poslato 24 Mart, 2020, 08:07
znate imamo ovaj helekopter a dobijate i nokiu 8810  uz isti...

ako je to "helekopter" onda je i telefon "nokuja" 8810 :)

Lazic

Citat: UFF poslato 24 Mart, 2020, 21:05
lazicu lazicu apokalipsa se planira unapred a ne tako kao amater
meni je jedino zao sto nisu zombiji u pitanju jer sam se za nju spremao ali jebi ga daj sta das  [rofl]
Ne laj, samo nam jo¹ zombiji fale...  [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

UFF

El Jefe

Друштво за заштиту од животиња

despic

Au brte...ja sam mislio da sam ja kralj nepotrebnih stvari.  [clapp] [klanjam_se]
klasican divljak

juga

juga

mareskin

Rešio sam da se malo trgnem iz ove monotonije... I trg'o sam se...
Od danas sedim na ladnom betonu

Taraba

The band is just fantastic that is really what i think. oh by the way which one's pink?

Slaninar

montoya: hornet mesa vodu i ulje
Hurricane: Sipaj ulje i u hladnjak, dobijes uljaru i problem resen

mareskin

Rešio sam da se malo trgnem iz ove monotonije... I trg'o sam se...
Od danas sedim na ladnom betonu

Slaninar

UFF

Citat: Slaninar poslato 25 Mart, 2020, 12:58
Za Uff-a  :)

beskorisno za nas
radije bi gledao neki domaci video sta je na raspolaganju na crnom trzistu od full auto dugih cevi
ja bi npr neku kracu 9mm sa laserom i prigusivacem za kucu i izlazak u grad :) ali je to preskupo tako da je realnost ipak M70AB2
a ako docekujes goste koji nisu naoruzani onda moze i ovako

http://i.postimg.cc/FRd5YTV2/20200325-125800.jpg

milomir22

"If you seek authenticity for authenticity's sake, you are no longer authentic."

-Jean Paul Sartr

milomir22

"Hi, I'm Covid-19. Many of you will simply know me as CoronaVirus. Sorry for the short notice, but it didn't let me know when I will arrive and how strong I will introduce myself to you.
Why am I here?  Well, let's say I'm here because I was tired of seeing you regress rather than evolve;  I was tired of seeing you continually ruin yourself, I was tired of how you treat the planet, I was tired of how you relate to each other, I was tired of your abuses, your violence, wars, your interpersonal conflicts,  of your prejudices.
I was tired of your social envy, your greed, your hypocrisy, your selfishness;  I was tired of the little time you dedicate to yourself, to your families.
I was tired of the little attention you often pay to your children, I was tired of the importance you often give to superfluous things at the expense of essential ones.
I was tired of your obsessive and labored continuous search, of the most beautiful dress, of the latest smartphone model, of the most beautiful machine just to appear made.  I was tired of your betrayals, your misinformation, the little time you spend communicating among yourselves;  I was very tired of your constant complaints when you do nothing to improve your lives.

I know, I will be hard on you, maybe too much, but I don't look at anyone;  I'm a virus.
The message I want to give is simple: I wanted to highlight all the limits of the society in which you live, so that you can eliminate them.  I wanted to stop everything on purpose, because you understand that the only important thing to which you must direct all your energies from now on is simply one, LIFE.  Yours and that of your children, and what is really necessary to protect, pamper and share it.

I wanted you as much as possible locked up and isolated in your homes, away from your parents, your grandparents, your children or grandchildren because you understand how important a hug, human contact, dialogue, a handshake, an evening between  friends, a walk in the center, a dinner in some restaurant or a run in the open air park.
Everything must start from these gestures, you are all the same.
Make no distinction between you, I am passing through, but the feelings of closeness and collaboration that I created between you in a very short time will have to last forever.  Live your lives as simply as possible, walk slowly, breathe deeply, do good, enjoy nature, do what you like and satisfy you and create the conditions for not having to depend on anything.
When you celebrate I will have just left, but remember not to try to be better people only in my presence.  Goodbye…".

Drugar mi malopre poslao ovo, odmah mi izazvalo laksativni efekat, jos sam na wc solji.
"If you seek authenticity for authenticity's sake, you are no longer authentic."

-Jean Paul Sartr

UFF

Slaninar

mkt