Glavni meni

Yamaha TDM 1200

Započeo robbief, 09 Mart, 2011, 21:30

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

robbief

TDM1200

IF EVER THERE WERE A YAMAHA WELL AHEAD OF ITS TIME, the TDM850 was it. Back in 1992-93, Yamaha imported the dual-counterbalanced parallel-Twin powered machine, hoping the bike would catch on in popularity in the U.S. like it did in Europe. But American buyers weren’t ready for now-popular long-travel, do-everything bikes like Ducati’s Multistrada, Suzuki’s V-Strom or Triumph’s Tiger. The TDM, now in 900cc form, continues to be produced for Europe and other markets. With Yamaha’s release of its XT1200Z Super Ténéré adventure bike in Europe, it is only logical that the TDM would get the larger, 1200cc parallel-Twin, as well. Here is what we think the TDM1200 will look like; we expect that the bike will be unveiled at this fall’s EICMA show. No word if Yamaha plans to give the U.S. market a second try with the TDM, but it seems that buyer interest has finally caught up with the do-everything concept.

http://www.cycleworld.com/motorcycle_news/first_looks_articles/10q3/2011_yamahas_-_first_look

Sta kazete, trac ili istina?
smooth

Panco.KV

Pratim ovo i ako izadje moja je

Jefta

Panco bolje uzmi super teneru :) ako uzmes TDM-a 1200 posle ces i dalje stalno da pricas o super teneri :) hehehheh

Panco.KV

Veruj mi da bih jedan motor sad kupio i jedini pre SuperTenere... Triumf EXPLORER

Panco.KV

Citat: Jefta poslato 29 Jun, 2013, 01:14
Panco bolje uzmi super teneru :) ako uzmes TDM-a 1200 posle ces i dalje stalno da pricas o super teneri :) hehehheh
Pitaj Yoyu kako sam se jurio sa GSom advener na Durmitoru ...kkk mi pobego ;-)

Panco.KV