Glavni meni

HAARP

Započeo ts.marko, 07 Avgust, 2012, 22:44

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Lazic

Citat: Boban_m poslato 21 Decembar, 2013, 23:17
Lazicu, jajca pomazicu.

Nemoj moja...:o :P Bar dok ti se ne pridru¾im, a onda æemo zajedno da tihujemo...:D  [balavi]

Vlajko

THE IONOSPHERE IS BEING MANIPULATED GWEN Tower - There IS ONE Near You and IN CONTROL Project Cloverleaf The Science Behind it Project Cloverleaf - Chemtrails and their Purpose It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation. They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air. More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons. Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply: Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method. Spray and Zap. This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite. It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets. There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser. They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics. The technical names for vertical and horizontal plasma columns are columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas. Various size of gas plasma orbs are associated with this technology. These orbs can be used as transmitters and receivers because they have great, refractory and optical properties. They also are capable of transmitting digital or analog sound. Barium, in fact, is very refractive -- more refractive than glass. What does that mean? Our country has a history of experimenting on its citizens. We are talking about satellite charged-particle frequency weapons attacking a person 24 hours a day. Psychotronic weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction by the U.N. HAARPs can create earthquakes and can also x-ray the earth to find underground military bases, gold, or oil reserves. These ionospheric heaters can also operate as an over-the-horizon or under-the-ocean communications system. This system can control the weather or create disasters. Taken together with the aurora keyhole through-your-roof satellite surveillance system, Echelon electronic computer/phone sweeps, plasma-cloaked DOD Drug War helicopters and stealths, implants, and cameras on the street, it constitutes one, big global and space control grid. These weapons involve beams. Two beams overlapped will couple into a particle-ion beam that will bounce off of a remote target and send a holographic image back to the satellite for remote spying operations. When you cross two strong beams, you can supposedly* create scalar energies. These energies can be used as untraceable weapons for nuclear size explosions or for defense. These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person's physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head. Scalar energies can be utilized in hand-held military guns and on tanks. They can dud-out electronics or cause large, electrical blackouts. Scalar energies are practically impossible to shield against. You need lead, ceramics, and a deep underground facility to not be affected by these weapons. Or, you need to be up and above the field of battle." Statement from Etienne Jaime seems totally right on. /tlh http://www.bariumblues.com/em_mind%20control.htm http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm Image: http://endoftheage.blogspot.com/2012/01/project-cloverleaf-purpose-behind-man.html GWEN Towers, HAARP & Satellite GPS_EMF Control Grid Image: http://www.randomcollection.info/mcf/gwen-haarp-satellite-gps-emf-control-grid.htm GWEN is a superb system, in combination with cyclotron resonance, for producing behavioural alterations in the civilian population. The average strength of the steady geomagnetic field varies from place to place across the United States. Therefore, if one wished to resonate a specific ion in living things in a specific locality, one would require a specific frequency for that location. The spacing of GWEN transmitters 200 miles apart across the United States would allow such specific frequencies to be 'tailored' to the geomagnetic-field strength in each GWEN area." - Robert O. Becker, M.D., in "Crosscurrents: The Perils of Electropollution" "Russian satellites, controlled by advanced computers, can send voices in one's own language interweaving into natural thoughts to the population of choice to form diffused artificial thought. The chemistry and electricity of the human brain can be manipulated by satellite and even suicide can be induced. Through ferocious anti-humanitarian means, the extremist groups are fabricated, the troubles and bloody disturbances are instigated by advanced tele-means via Russian satellites, in many countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America." Dr Nassim Abd El-Aziz Neweigy, March 21, 1983, Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Agriculture, Moshtohor Tukh-Kalubia, Egypt, writing in The Sydney Morning Herald "Specifically, this agreement establishes the overall policies, relationships, and responsibilities guiding interagency activities necessary to establish, operate, and manage the NDGPS as authorized by Section 346 of Public Law 105-66 of October 27, 1997 (Attachment A) including for the temporary and permanent transfer of mutually selected USAF Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) sites and equipment to USDOT for use to establish the NDGPS radionavigation service as authorized under Public Law 105-66, Section 346 (Attachment (C))." http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/ndgps/Appendix%20A.pdf The agreement also establishes USACE, FRA, FHWA, USCG, and NOAA responsibilities for the funding, installation, operation, and eventual decommissioning of Nationwide DGPS sites. In Presidential Decision Directive (PDD) NSTC-6 of March 28, 1996, the President designated the Department of Transportation as the "lead agency for all Federal civil GPS matters." In addition, the President directed the USDOT to "develop and implement U.S. Government augmentations to the basic GPS for transportation applications." In January 1997 the USDOT formed an interagency DGPS Executive Steering Group and a DGPS Policy and Implementation Team to investigate the development of a nationwide differential service to comply with Presidential direction. The findings of the Executive Steering Group determined that building upon existing infrastructure and resources - Coast Guard Maritime Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS) sites and conversion of existing US Air Force Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) sites - was the most practical method available to adequately fulfill the PDD and meet the user agency operational and technical needs. Section 346 of Public Law 105-66, dated October 27, 1997, (Attachment A) grants authority to the USDOT to "take receipt of such equipment and sites of the Ground Wave Emergency Network ... as ... necessary for the establishment of a nationwide system to be known as the 'Nationwide Differential Global Positioning System .'" In November, 1998, the NDGPS MOA was signed, identifying the general responsibilities of the seven Federal Agencies involved in the planning and proposed implementation of the NDGPS service. http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/ndgps/Appendix%20A.pdf 300 Towers, 300-500 Feet High, Spread Across the United States The Ground-Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) System Extract from Matrix III Volume One: The Ground-Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) is a communications system that the military is in the process of constructing as we speak. It operates in the very-low-frequency (VLF) range, with transmissions between 150 and 175 kHz. This range was selected because its signals travel by means of waves that have a tendency to hug the ground rather than by radiating into the atmosphere. This signal drops off sharply with distance - a single GWEN stations transmits in a 360 circle to a distance of 250 to 300 miles. The entire GWEN system consists of approximately 300 such stations spread across the United States, each with a tower 300-500 feet high. The stations are from 200 to 250 miles apart, so that a signal can go from coast to coast from one station to another. When the system is completed around 1993, the entire civilian population of the United States will be exposed to the GWEN Transmissions. APPLICATION OF MILITARY FREQUENCY WEAPONRY : According to a 1982 Air Force review of biotechnology, ELF has a number of potential military uses, including "dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare." "Electromagnetic systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual distortion or disorientation. They are silent, and counter measures to them may be difficult to develop." http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project032.html Each site would consist of a 299 foot tower (presumably to get around automatic imposition of the National Environmental Policy Act requirement for an environmental impact statement for any federally-funded 300 foot tower), a concrete building, and a series of fences on a 700 foot square site. Underground, a "ground screen" of copper wire would radiate to 330 feet at regular intervals. Physically unimpressive, the towers are presented to the public by the Air Force as radio towers for "emergency communications." Each tower will cost $1.4 million, the entire system a billion dollars. Other systems such as AFSATCOM, Milstar, Green Pine, and Giant Talk are designed to provide nuclear war communications at other electromagnetic frequencies and with the same or other weapons systems. Because of GWEN's relatively simplistic technology, the Air Force presumes that GWEN will be replaced in 15 years by a satellite system. http://www.totse.com/en/politics/us_military/gwen.html The Purpose Behind The Neighborhood ELF Microwave Towers Sent To Don Croft By an unidentified friendly source May 23, 2002 Think grid triangulation. Like the old grid paper, put a dot at each corner. expand the box outward. Each level of panel acts also dimensionally (not like 4th, but in 3d space dimensions, don), or to put it another way, pitch, yaw, up, down, right, left, x, y, intensity, duration, frequency pulse, etc, those kind of dimensions. The whole damn dumb show was supposed to go down in late 99, but they didn't get people's guns, that big final obstacle to fascism. That's when they hit upon these ELF towers. Tested them in Ventura, Africa, and the Sudan. They had GWEN operational in '92, but it did entire counties and would affect their own people, who have body suits they were (lined with lead-impregnated kevlar- which blocks elf and piggyback freqs.). So they found out that the little towers, by the tens of thousands, they could literally aim any energy like a gun to a single home, a given range area, and so forth. Big places run by FEMA/NORAD run it all from computers. But they can also go remote, with the proper clearance and hookup. They found out they didn't need to get the guns (that's why the push and schoolyard shootings stopped here; they no longer needed that scare op that worked so well in England, Australia, Germany, ....) Now...how can you fire a gun or load it, if you are crawling on the ground begging for mercy? If you can imagine the worst abdominal pain there is, then you know how debilitating it is - you simply can't do anything, but lie on the ground and pray for relief [Editor's Note: this assertion has been corroborated by Al Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, Col. Fletcher Prouty, and even Major Ed Dames. During the 1991 Gulf War, hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops spontaneously surrendered without even attempting to fight. It was this very ELF mind control technology which had been applied and rendered them impotent... Ken Adachi]. Then they can clean up entire streets, districts, small towns, enclaves, as needed. They don't need to pulse the whole country at once. Only as they do sweeps would they need to fire the machine up. And it is great for little revolts as they are sure to spring up. You can aim this grid like a net, down to the meter's distance. Got a neighborhood or backwoods community that isn't cow towing the NWO line? Simple, fire up the machine and down they go...as you walk through, kill the ringleaders, disarm the rest, then the lesson is taught to the survivors The French pioneered this technology in the late 70s from Bell Labs. They created a device for crowd control that looks like a big baseball stadium loudspeaker. It fits into the back of a van. Then they'd open the doors, pointing the van at the crowd. I've seen the device. It operates on a 5 cycle bass wave, elf. Made everyone drop to their knees with stomach nausea. [Carol felt that frequency as we drove by one of the towers, which was operating above the usual 15% capacity, apparently, on a recent trip] Your towers are the same thing, but with bi-phase polarity freqs that can induce hallucinations, nausea, herpes outbreaks (every organism has its own cellular freq) or whatever they want you to feel that day...horniness, anger, whatever. http://www.totse.com/en/politics/us_military/gwen.html How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) 1. THE NSA'S MISSION AND DOMESTIC INTELLIGENCE OPERATION - Communications Intelligence (COMINT) *Capabilities of NSA Operatives Using RNM There has been a Signals Intelligence network in the US since the 1940s. The NSA, Ft Meade has in place a vast two-way wireless RNM system which is used to track subjects and non-invasively monitor audiovisual information in their brains. This is all done with no physical contact with the subject. RNM is the ultimate method of surveillance and domestic intelligence. Speech, 3D sound and subliminal audio can be sent to the auditory cortex of the subject's brain (bypassing the ears), and images can be sent into the visual cortex. RNM can alter a subject's perceptions, moods and motor control. http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml image: http://www.techistan.com/att-announced-palm-tree-cell-tower-is-now-live-boosting-wireless-service/
Kakve su ti misli takav ti je i ¾ivot...

Svest je trag – Znanje je pomagalo – Ljubav je odgovor

Lazic

Aj prevedi molim te...:P

ЯЭВОЛУТИОН

hoce da kaze da repetitori za mobilnu telefoniju nisu to vec sluze za kontrolu uma.....pitaj Vlajka dali koristi mobilni.....kada bi svi pobacali svoje mobilne nebi mogli da nam kontrolisu um...ali avaj....Vlajka napali sa najvecom frekvenciom pa pobrljavio.....sad napada one koji su ga programirali...

tosa, mehanicki cerupac pilica....toso nemoj mene
samo na dva dana u godini nemas uticaj...na juce i na sutra...probaj danas   064 117 36 11

Vlajko

Pazi ima i druga strana..  :P

Stranica koja poku¹ava obraniti dostojanstvo ljudskog mozga na naèin da uka¾e na svu besmislenost jo¹ jedne u nizu terorije zavjera, chemtrail zavjere

Reci NE chemtrails zaglupljivanju

https://www.facebook.com/nebudiglup

[rofl]

monsterbnt

Citat
- Iako æe zagovornici teorija zavjere reagirati na ovaj èlanak na vrlo dobro poznat naèin, lijepljenjem youtube linkova s nazovi-dokazima (èitaj: la¾ima), i ponavljajuæi do besvijesti fraze “informiraj se”, “otvori um”, “gleda¹ a ne vidi¹”, “ogranièen si”, a nakon ¹to im ponestane argumenata zapoèet æe s vrijeðanjem, cilj ovog èlanka je pravilno informirati ljude i uputiti ih da svoje napore usmjere u konstruktivnom smjeru umjesto uni¹tavanja samih sebe.

Zvuci li vam poznato?
Smrt SVIMA!!!!

Lazic

Auuu ¹ta si mu rekao...:o :D

monsterbnt

Ma na nekog me podseca al ne mogu da se setim na koga...... mora da nisam danas dovoljno gledao u sunce...
Smrt SVIMA!!!!

Uncle Bob

Citat: monsterbnt poslato 23 Decembar, 2013, 23:51
Ma na nekog me podseca al ne mogu da se setim na koga...... mora da nisam danas dovoljno gledao u sunce...
[rofl]
VITA EST MILITIA SUPER TERRAM

Vlajko

U nedostatku argumenata poèinje se sa vreðanjem i preæenjem i pljuvanjem..
Ovde finije, a na pp sasvim adekvatno mentalnom sklopu..
Ja stvarno volim zdravu zajebanciju..

Ali ako nam je ovakav slu¾beni glasnik.. onda se malo zapitajte da li to ba¹ sve treba tako..

http://www.paragraf.rs/propisi/pravilnik_o_imunizaciji_i_nacinu_zastite_lekovima.html

Kombinacija prskanja odozgo, ¹pricanja iznutra i maðijanje nekim frekvencama jasno da pravi ¹to zatupastiju narodnu masu.. uz tv i sve toksine èovek zaboravi da mislio o sebi..  nego brine tuðe brige i samo bi da menja svet jer mu ni¹ta ne valja.. a svet je samo na¹a refleksija..
©to æe reæi ako vam se ne sviða va¹ odraz u ogledalu.. ne lomite ga i ne poku¹avajte da ga izmenite..
Nego krenite od sebe.. jedino tako se mo¾e promeniti ovaj svet na bolje.. sve drugo je bulja i manipulacija ¹irokih narodnih masa  [cheers]

mrle

Citat: farbach poslato 21 Decembar, 2013, 21:10
Ovo sam stavio pa sklonio iz jedne teme, dok se zvanicno ne objavi. Nije lako za citanje, nije klasicno novinsko stivo, ali vredi isterati do kraja.

http://kpv.rs/?p=2952#more-2952

ovo sa teorijom da vreme ne postoji, da je samo nama poznato i da je razvoj nauke voðen tom osnovom unazadio saznanja koja su do sada mogla da budu mnogo veæa.

I u vaskr¹njem troparu lepo pi¹e (mo¾ete èuti i na liturgiji) kada ¾ene miropomazanice idu da uljem poma¾u telo Hristovo, dolazi Beli anðeo , arhangel Gavrilo, i ka¾e im ne mojte plakati, vreme je stalo.

Uglavnom ¹iroka tema i dobar osnov za nove teorije.

noam chomsky

Ateisti nisu kao vi. Nauènici nisu kao vi. Razumni ljudi nisu kao vi. Mi Vam neæemo nikada zabranjivati da prièate ¹ta mislite, mi Vam neæemo nikada govoriti da Va¹e mi¹ljenje i stav nas vreða, mi Vam neæemo uslovljavati blagostanje, mi neæemo nikada biti podrugljivi Va¹em neznanju ukoliko imate potrebu da to promenite. Mi nismo licemeri. Kada vi trujete i pljujete po nauci mi Vas ne ¾igo¹emo kao Nauko-huljaèe. Mi Vas ne trpamo u zatvor zato ¹to verujete bez dokaza. Mi, razumom odvuèeni u ateizam, ljubavlju prema èoveku odvuèeni u humnizam, mi koji smo moral i etiku nauèili od ¾ivota, mi koji smo ljudi ljudima i bez straha od pakla, mi Vam gospodo neæemo nikada vi¹e dozvoliti da budete dovoljno glasni, da budete dovoljno jaki i da budete dovoljno moæni da izazovete novo mraèno doba. A vi sad teoreti¹ite koliko Vam volja. Izumirete kao vrsta i nema Vam pomoæi. Budite pametni i pripremite svoju decu na realnost buduænosti koja im sledi. Progres je nezaustavljiv. Knjiga ljudskog znanja neæe nikad biti zavr¹ena. Svetom vladaju pametni a ne jaki. Buduænost nam svima pi¹u razumni a ne religiozni. Leèe nas doktori a ne vraèevi....
lepota prirode je refleksija lepote nauke

noam chomsky

@Farbach:

Ne znam koliko godina ima tvoj sin ali je oèigledno nauèio da se duboko koncentri¹e kad razmi¹lja o apstraktnim stvarima. To je jedna od odlika velikih mislilaca. Problem koji vidim je da su svi veliki mislioci bili vrlo neutralni, imali veliki problem sa svakim oblikom autoriteta i vrlo nesreæne ¾ivote su vodili. Gre¹ke u logici koje tvoj sin pravi su, meni se barem èini, indukovane njegovom ¾eljom da svojom novom teorijom zadovolji neke stare koje je imao. Mada mi se èini da poku¹ava da zadovolji tebe. Sabiranje vremena i rastojanja je nemoguæe. Njegova jednaèina od starta nema nikakvu nauènu podlogu. Lepo ju je on ra¹irio posle ali polazna osnova je pogre¹na.

@MRle: Vreme ne postoji. Taèno. Ne postoji ni du¾ina. Ni visina. To su sve pojmovi koji treba da opi¹u odreðeno fizièko svojstvo.
lepota prirode je refleksija lepote nauke

Vlajko

Za ovo poslednje si u pravu..

a ¹ta ka¾e¹ onda za ovo?

http://www.val-znanje.com/index.php/tekstovi/znanost/168-alternativni-besplatni-izvori-energije-motor-generator-50-350-ks

Ba¹ sam zaintrigirao drugara elektro maga.. pa kad detaljno prouèi.. mo¾da proba da napravi..

Titanik su gradili profesionalci.. a prvu barku ljudi od ideje i akcije  ;D

Slaninar

Citat: Vlajko poslato 24 Decembar, 2013, 11:20

a ¹ta ka¾e¹ onda za ovo?

http://www.val-znanje.com/index.php/tekstovi/znanost/168-alternativni-besplatni-izvori-energije-motor-generator-50-350-ks

Ba¹ sam zaintrigirao drugara elektro maga.. pa kad detaljno prouèi.. mo¾da proba da napravi..

Brate, Vlajko, pa to je perpetuum mobile!  Tako isto ja devojkama nudim magièni æevap: ¹to ga dr¾i¹ du¾e u ustima, on sve veæi! Nema la¾i, nema prevare. ©ta znaju glupi nauènici pored nas ljudi od ak(A)cije!  :)
montoya: hornet mesa vodu i ulje
Hurricane: Sipaj ulje i u hladnjak, dobijes uljaru i problem resen

Vlajko

Ne, ovo je vi¹e od toga.. ¹to jesili probao da napravi¹ pa odgovorno tvrdi¹ da ne radi?

Ja sam èuo da ima ljudi koji teraju svoja vozila nina¹ta.. ali mnogo ne trube o tome da ih ne pojede mrak kao ¹to je neke..  ;D

A taj tvoj æevap ima merljive granice rasta.. inaèe bi joj se glava raspala  :P

Uncle Bob

Citat: Slaninar poslato 24 Decembar, 2013, 12:42
Citat: Vlajko poslato 24 Decembar, 2013, 11:20

a ¹ta ka¾e¹ onda za ovo?

Brate, Vlajko, pa to je perpetuum mobile!  Tako isto ja devojkama nudim magièni æevap: ¹to ga dr¾i¹ du¾e u ustima, on sve veæi! Nema la¾i, nema prevare. ©ta znaju glupi nauènici pored nas ljudi od ak(A)cije!  :)
[rofl] [thumb_up]
VITA EST MILITIA SUPER TERRAM

Slaninar

Citat: Vlajko poslato 24 Decembar, 2013, 12:51
Ne, ovo je vi¹e od toga.. ¹to jesili probao da napravi¹ pa odgovorno tvrdi¹ da ne radi?

Ja sam èuo da ima ljudi koji teraju svoja vozila nina¹ta.. ali mnogo ne trube o tome da ih ne pojede mrak kao ¹to je neke..  ;D

A taj tvoj æevap ima merljive granice rasta.. inaèe bi joj se glava raspala  :P

Moj magièni NEMA granice!  Jesi mo¾da probao pa zna¹ da ima?!     ;D

[andjeo]

Energija ne mo¾e nestati, niti se ni iz èega stvoriti. Dok se ne doka¾e suprotno, ja u to verujem. Pri transformaciji energije iz jednog oblika u drugi, najbolji moguæi rezultat je 100% iskori¹tenosti, jedan za jedan, ali to se u praksi teee¹ko posti¾e za bilo koju realnu primenu. Ako voze kola na solarnu energiju, vetar, bilo ¹ta - onda to nije nina¹ta. I u tom sluèaju ako imaju vi¹e od 50% iskori¹tenosti utro¹ene energije, treba da prodaju  i naplate patent. 

Verujem da ljudi ne plaæaju za energiju (ako koriste ne¹to iz prirode), ali ne verujem da sa 50 vati el. energije mo¾e¹ da napravi¹ 51 i vi¹e, a da razliku ne uzme¹ sa neke druge strane. Taj patent ¹to si ti postavio mi deluje kao da tvrdi da radi upravo to: stavi¹ mu 50 vati, a on izbaci 150, bez da i¹ta drugo "uzme". To ne ide, ne pasuje.  Oèekivao sam da su smislili neki fuzioni reaktor u kuænoj radinosti, to bi moglo teoretski da upali, ali tu bi se koristila ogromna energija atoma. Ali ovako... nope. Ne ide. Ne pasuje. Ne verujem dok ne vidim.

Vlajko

Nisam ni ja rekao da verujem ili ne.. samo ostavljam moguænost svom egu da ne bude u pravu  :P

I dok se ne izvede eksperiment sa posmatraèem mo¾emo samo da nagaðamo jeli moguæe ili nije..

Nije moguæe po svim dana¹njim saznanjima da èovek ne jede ni¹ta i da ¾ivi.. ali eto ima na¹to i u toj prani  ;D

Slaninar

Citat: Vlajko poslato 24 Decembar, 2013, 14:27
Nije moguæe po svim dana¹njim saznanjima da èovek ne jede ni¹ta i da ¾ivi.. ali eto ima na¹to i u toj prani  ;D

Znam ja neke ¹to piju samo vode, ali eto, nikako da smr¹aju. Posle upala sinusa od noænog gledanja u fri¾ider... :)