Glavni meni

Smesne i zanimljive slike

Započeo Dzambo, 22 Oktobar, 2010, 01:00

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

BOKYBOY

Citat: freepartyman poslato 17 Decembar, 2015, 19:49
Citat: mkt poslato 17 Decembar, 2015, 17:43

Prelistaj temu,ja kacio pre par strana ;)

...za ovakve teme nema veze,neka je i bilo vise puta...svaka mu cast... [clapp]

PECA BMW

Bolje biti malo lud , nego malo pametan !

bigbad86

mkt

"Most people know me, but don't know my story. At the age of 3, I watched my father leave. I attended four different high schools and struggled with dyslexia, making my education more challenging than it is for most. Eventually I left high school without earning a diploma. At the age of 23, my closest friend River Phoenix died of a drug overdose. In 1998, I met Jennifer Syme. We fell instantly in love and by 1999, Jennifer was pregnant with our daughter. Sadly, after eight months, our child was born stillborn. We were devastated by her death and it eventually ended our relationship. 18 months later, Jennifer would died in a car accident. Since then I avoid serious relationships and having kids. My younger sister had lukemia. Today she is cured, and I donated 70% of my gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia. I am one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. I don't have any bodyguards and do not wear fancy clothes. And even though I'm worth $100 million, I still ride the subway and I love it! So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what's going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
rasejan sam u poslednje vreme brooo, ne xnam di teram
jbg

Slaninar

Citat: mkt poslato 18 Decembar, 2015, 03:01

"Most people know me, but don't know my story. At the age of 3, I watched my father leave. I attended four different high schools and struggled with dyslexia, making my education more challenging than it is for most. Eventually I left high school without earning a diploma. At the age of 23, my closest friend River Phoenix died of a drug overdose. In 1998, I met Jennifer Syme. We fell instantly in love and by 1999, Jennifer was pregnant with our daughter. Sadly, after eight months, our child was born stillborn. We were devastated by her death and it eventually ended our relationship. 18 months later, Jennifer would died in a car accident. Since then I avoid serious relationships and having kids. My younger sister had lukemia. Today she is cured, and I donated 70% of my gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia. I am one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. I don't have any bodyguards and do not wear fancy clothes. And even though I'm worth $100 million, I still ride the subway and I love it! So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what's going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
rasejan sam u poslednje vreme brooo, ne xnam di teram
jbg

Ko ne postavi sliku Kijanu Rivsa, æelava mu keva!   :)
montoya: hornet mesa vodu i ulje
Hurricane: Sipaj ulje i u hladnjak, dobijes uljaru i problem resen

Dukags

za¹to se zove maxi skuter...

Lazic

Ivicat

! No longer available

Lazic

Hohštapler

Inaèe, na¹ èovek, ima èak i svoju custom shop kompaniju
! No longer available
Motoklasik: Sta da joj objasnjavam, kad ne razume. Ona to broji na komade.

makinjo

Cime se ovaj sprica da ovako izgleda sa 50 :D???

freepartyman

I became a beast to rid myself the pain of being a man

UFF

Hohštapler

Citat: makinjo poslato 18 Decembar, 2015, 19:29

Sine, mlada pièotina i ¹to je najbitnije KOKS prva ruka. Nema seèeno. ;)
Motoklasik: Sta da joj objasnjavam, kad ne razume. Ona to broji na komade.

penzos

Ulaz jedne zgrade u Ni¹u!

Prvo A pa onda, ¹to ka¾e na¹ vozaè u firmi, pet godina Juga da tera pa onda auto. by Lord Oblivion

Popsy

Citat: penzos poslato 18 Decembar, 2015, 22:27
Ulaz jedne zgrade u Ni¹u!

hahahaha ba¹ me zanima koja je kazna bila u zakonu cara Du¹ana za sranje u liftovima :D :D :D
Never underestimate the power of the dark side ... === ***

Black Adder

Keany Kralj, mo¾e da vozi ¹ta hoæe, a on izabrao Nortona na kurblu!   [klanjam_se]

makinjo

Citat: Ho¹tapler poslato 18 Decembar, 2015, 21:00
Citat: makinjo poslato 18 Decembar, 2015, 19:29

Sine, mlada pièotina i ¹to je najbitnije KOKS prva ruka. Nema seèeno. ;)
Zabrinjava me koliko znas a pijes samo crni caj :D

penzos

Prvo A pa onda, ¹to ka¾e na¹ vozaè u firmi, pet godina Juga da tera pa onda auto. by Lord Oblivion