aj ti lepo obele¾i na slici ¹ta ti nije jasno, trpaæe te danima :D

juga

A jel ti smeta ili si samo radoznao?

mirno

Meni ne smeta uopste nego sam radoznao.. Motor i nije moj :D
MK OTAD®BINA
  SRBIJA

Lazic

i ja sam radoznao, mislim da ne ide rashladna teènost kroz to, i bokilic je to rekao, ti ka¾e¹ da ide, ¾ivo nas zanima...:D

mirno

Koliko sam ja zapazio, ide rashladna teènos'
MK OTAD®BINA
  SRBIJA

Ivan1979

apu

radoznao sam :D

a ako misli¹ na ovo na slici, ja to imam na dominatoru a nemam rashladnu teènos'...

e sad... ili kroz to ne ide antifriz ili ja imam hladnjak i da ne znam :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

aleks89rd

http://teambudde.dk/MC/VacuumPump.JPG

pretpostavljam da to moze biti ovo

"Hi I am the owner of an XL600V ‘ 94.
It has always irritated me that it is running empty early. I am switching to reserve at 250km (155mil) and the reserve is running dry at 325km (200mil). I have investigated the fuel tap but not found any problems and just to be sure I have removed the vacuum valve according to this but with no effect.
This summer when I went on a trip to Ukraine I mounted a fuel filter and this made the machine run dry even earlier. Now I am thinking that the pressure of the fuel (driven by gravity) is too small since adding a filter has an effect. When the engine cuts out I can hear that there is plenty of fuel left in the tank and I have never been able to fill the tank with more then 15L (4gal) and it is suppose to hold 18L (4.8gal).

I have therefore tried mounting a vacuum operated fuel pump to see if this could solve the problem and it did have an effect. Now I am switching to reserve at 310km (192mil), running dry at 390km (242mil) and filling the tank with 18L.
I am aware of the problems which can be related to using a vacuum pump. Before having the Transalp I was driving a Tenere 660 ’92 which also was equipped with a vacuum pump and it didn’t give me any problems. I have only driven 500km using the pump on the Transalp and for now it is working fine.
The pump which I am using is from an old scooter but don’t tell anyone that I am using scooter parts on my motorbike ;-)"

znaci vakuum pumpa za gorivo...maybe

ЯЭВОЛУТИОН

JOK u pitanju je EGR ventil......e sad moguce je da je termoregulasani....ali nemoj da skidas jer to kod tog motora ima previse creva....samo ti njemu raskaci vakume i zacepi njih...ovo ostalo nek stoji.....ne smeta a kad nema vakuma ne radi.
samo na dva dana u godini nemas uticaj...na juce i na sutra...probaj danas   064 117 36 11